myTrueSound is a Turku based game company developing the next generation of mobile audio games mainly for the visually impaired.
The company, founded in 2017, is steadily growing and has been funded by AVEK and EU Horizon 2020 SME phase 1, and counts on the support of investors such as Monttu Ventures.
Our games use 3D-audio as the main playing mechanism, but they also include visuals making them accessible to all players.
Our first game, Gold Gun, was downloaded over 1 000 times in three days and now we are preparing for the launch of our next two games, Audio Wizards and Music Maze.
The company is also developing its own cost-effective game engine for faster and better implementation of audio games.
We are looking for:
- A good C# programmer with experience in Unity environment able to help the company to reach the goals (mission) and level up (vision).
- Competitive salary according to the collective agreement (TES) of the ICT service sector
- Good working environment at HIVE space (Itäinen pitkäkatu 4, Pharmacity, Turku)
- Flexible working conditions
- A multicultural working space, where communication between colleagues is mainly in English
- Challenging tasks.
- Advance knowledge of C# and Unity environments (preferably over 3 years)
- Experience with launching games in Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android) and their testing platforms
- Talent and passion
- Good communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Ability design and managed work processes and schedules
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Basic knowledge of audio editing software
- Basic knowledge of room acoustics
- Experience with other programming languages
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with visually impaired is a good plus
- Good social skills
- A university or technical university degree.
Application deadline and rules:
Send your application as soon as possible, preferably no later than 22.04.2019. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Send us your CV, a good presentation letter to tell us why you are the person we are looking for, and possibly links to previous relevant projects or other references.
Additional information regarding the position:
David Oliva, email@example.com, +358 40 0807 594 (calling time Mon-Fri 16:00-22:00 and Sat-Sun 10:00-20:00)
For more information about the company go to:
www.mytruesound.com and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)